PIAA Corporation has been designing and manufacturing high quality halogen bulbs for nearly a half-century. Quality begins with the design. PIAA scientifically engineers bulbs to exacting specifications utilizing the latest in integrated computer aided technology. The quest for quality doesn’t just end there. Only the highest-grade materials are selected for use in products and to ensure your complete satisfaction every PIAA bulb is 100% tested at each step in the manufacturing process. Absolutely nothing is left to chance. PIAA is proud to offer you a wide range of bulbs you can use with pride and confidence!
* High quality heat resistant glass tube
* Welded focus ring that assures proper positioning
* Provides brighter light from less amps
* A one piece filament support allows proper support and positioning
* A metal bond holds the glass tube securely, preventing cracks and leaks
Kelvin: Color temperature is a unit of measure for the color of light – it is not necessarily related to the heat of the light source. A higher color temperature represents a color closer to actual sunlight.