Your search for the perfect compound is over!
Wolfgang Uber Compound is a heavy-cut compound that is designed to restore the gloss and color to all paint systems without creating unsightly swirls or compounding haze. Formulated using an advanced blend of micro and diminishing abrasives, Wolfgang Uber Compound effortlessly removes heavy swirl marks, oxidation, water spots, and etchings from bird droppings without dulling the finish or creating new swirl marks. You control the aggressiveness of the compound by your pad selection.
1. Wash and dry vehicle.
2. Clay the vehicle using Wolfgang Elastic Poly Clay. This step removes above-surface contaminants including industrial fallout, paint over spray, embedded contaminants, bugs, and tar. If you donít think your vehicle needs to be clayed, we urge you to stick your hand inside a sandwich plastic baggy and feel your paint. If it doesnít feel perfectly smooth, then it needs to be clayed.
3. Equip your dual action or rotary polisher with the appropriate foam or wool pad. We always advise using the least aggressive approach first. Try a Lake Country CCS WHITE polishing foam pad and if the defects are not completely removed, step up to a CCS ORANGE light cutting foam pad. To remove sanding scratches after wet sanding, use the appropriate WOOL pad on a rotary polisher.
4. Apply 2-3 dime-sized drops of compound on the outer edge of the pad.
5. Set your dual action polisher to speed 5-6. If youíre using a rotary polisher, set your speed between 1200 and 1500 RPM.
6. Working on a section no larger than 12 x 12 inches, polish the area using firm downward pressure and a slow arm movement. Polish the area until the compound turns clear. Turn polisher off and remove residue.
7. Polish entire vehicle using steps 4-6.
8. Once the entire vehicle has been polished using Wolfgang Uber Compound, switch to a less aggressive foam finishing pad and use Wolfgang Finishing Glaze. This step will further refine the surface, maximizing gloss to create a finish worthy of a show car. Lock in the shine and protect the finish with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or Wolfgang Fuzion.