This thick gel penetrates beneath the surface to give your tires a long-lasting true glow!
Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel is the final touch for pampered, good-looking tires. It delivers a stunning semi-gloss, satiny finish, even on older tires. This concentrated gel applies evenly, is absorbed into the rubber, repelling UV rays, rain, and detergents. Black Diamond prolongs the life of your tires, conditioning and revitalizing them for up to two weeks, including
a couple of washings! More than a tire dressing, Black Diamond Tire Gel keeps tire walls supple and hydrated. While engineering the tire dressing for Wolfgang, chemists were instructed to address certain issues that plague spray-on tire dressings: sling-off factor, hazardous chemical make-up, short life-span, and an unnatural, greasy look and feel that other dressings are known for. Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel has conquered these hurdles! It?s environmentally safe, VOC compliant, produces a realistic deep black finish, lasts up to three or four times longer, and doesn?t sling-off onto your car?s panels. The Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel formula is a pioneer among tire dressings.
Consisting of German super-polymers, deep conditioning agents, and a penetrating gloss, this unique concentrate achieves spectacular results without relying on drying butyls, alcohols or petroleum distillates. No harsh chemicals or additives, that can harm the environment, go into Black Diamond Tire Gel. Black Diamond is 100% biodegradable! It will not eat away at your foam applicator. When applied regularly, Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel prolongs the life of your tires, maintaining that showroom luster. This is not a spray-on surface dressing that produces a glassy, artificial sheen. Black Diamond?s thick gel penetrates beneath the surface to give your tires a long-lasting true glow that lasts weeks rather than days. One 16 ounce bottle of Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel is equivalent to three or four 16 ounce bottles of spray-on tire dressing. Bearing this in mind, Black Diamond Tire Gel is a guaranteed bargain. Tech notes:
Proper application is important to maximize the effectiveness of this product. The viscosity of Black Diamond Tire Gel allows the product to be applied neatly and evenly, sit and penetrate the tire walls, and prevents messy sling-off. For best results, carefully apply one thin, even layer, swiped over the surface. This gives a handsome, well-dressed gloss that compliments most vehicles. If you prefer a heavier, glossier shine, wait ten minutes and reapply. For less shine, follow the initial application by immediately wiping tire with a clean cloth. Pay special attention to areas around raised letters and the bead between the wheel and tires where the gel tends to puddle. Allow the gel to cure for an hour before driving.
- Work out of direct sunlight. Start with clean tires. . For a well-prepped tires, we suggest Wolfgang Tire & Wheel Cleaner.
- Squeeze a thin line of Black Diamond Tire Gel across your foam applicator or tire swipe. Less is more!
- Apply a thin coat across the surface of your tire?just enough to moisten the surface is all you need. It will absorb and no sling-off will occur.
- Control the level of shine according to your preference. One light application of Black Diamond gives the optimal amount of shine for a well-dressed look that suits most cars. For less gloss, follow application of gel by wiping down with a clean dry towel. For a higher level of sheen, wait ten minutes then apply another coat. Repeat until satisfactory results are achieved.
- It?s best to allow an hour for the gel to cure. You will enjoy a beautiful finish on your tires that lasts for weeks.
: A tire cleaner will
remove tire dressing, which will have to be reapplied if you desire. 16 oz. Liquid