The ultimate paint, glass, and wheel coating - by Pinnacle
Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Surface Coating is a ceramic coating that creates an extremely glossy, impermeable layer of protection on your vehicle’s paint, glass, and wheels. Formulated using the most concentrated blend of nano-glass ceramic particles available in a coating, Diamond Surface Coating shields your vehicle against UV rays, airborne contaminants, acid rain, road salt and other common pollutants that plague a daily driver. Spray and wipe application only takes minutes to apply and the protection lasts years!
Black Label Surface Coating replaces the need for 3 separate surface-specific coatings. Its unique formula was designed to bond to painted, metal, fiberglass, and silica-based surfaces. The hyper-concentrated formula will yield dozens of applications on each respective surface, making it an excellent value. As with other surface care products that bear the Pinnacle name, Diamond Surface Coating creates an extremely glossy shine that must be seen to believe.
Black Label Diamond Surface Coating should only be applied to vehicles that have first been polished with Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish. This step is crucial as it removes contaminants, oils, and fillers that would otherwise prevent the coating from bonding. Once that is completed, application of Diamond Surface Coating is as simple as spraying on and evenly distributing with a foam applicator. Wait 24 hours before topping with your favorite carnauba paste wax. Use Black Label Diamond Coating Shampoo to rejuvenate the shine and water beading.
1. Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
2. Place your hand in a plastic sandwich baggy and feel the surface. If it feels rough or gritty, use Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay.
3. Polish the surface using Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish. This step is crucial as it removes polishing oils that would otherwise prevent the coating from properly bonding.
4. Working one panel at a time, spray Diamond Surface Coating directly onto the surface and evenly distribute using a Lake Country Coating Applicator.
5. Work the coating into the surface until it disappears.
6. If high spots occur, lightly buff with a clean, soft, lint-free microfiber towel.