The best car paint coating
Pinnacle Black Label Diamond Paint Coating is a ceramic coating that creates an extremely glossy, impenetrable layer of protection on your vehicle’s paint. Formulated using the most advanced nano-glass ceramic particles available in a paint coating, Diamond Paint Coating shields your vehicle against UV rays, airborne contaminants, dirt, acid rain, road salt, and other common pollutants that attack your vehicle on a regular basis. Spray and wipe application lasts up to 3 years!
1. Ensure surface is cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.
2. Place your hand in a plastic sandwich baggy and feel the paint. If it feels rough or gritty, use Pinnacle Ultra Poly Clay.
3. Polish the surface using Black Label Surface Cleansing Polish. This step is crucial as it removes polishing oils that would otherwise prevent the coating from properly bonding.
4. Working one panel at a time, spray Diamond Paint Coating directly onto the paint and evenly distribute using a Lake Country Coating Applicator.
5. Work the coating into the paint until it disappears.
If high spots occur, lightly buff with a Gold Plush Microfiber Towel.