Ultimat Carpet Is A Multi-Layer Construction Designed Specifically For Automotive Use.
Premium Continuous Filament Nylon Yarn For Durability.
• 5 Year Warranty! Premium nylon yarn provides excellent wear characteristics and durability.
• Ultimat Carpet Layer (face): 2 pounds of premium nylon 2 ply continuous filament yarn in each square yard. Durability and density is created by twisting and heat-setting two pieces of yarn together in each woven tuft.
• Specially dyed carpet colors to match or complement current and early OEM interiors.
• 4 layers of backing: Polypropylene mesh gives the tufted yarn its shape, extra heavy latex creates stiffness to help maintain mat shape, water-resistant layer to keep moisture from the original carpet, final Tractionbac composition rubber has natural non-skid characteristics.Mechanical Anchoring Devices with Each Mat Set
• Factory compatible anchoring devices are included with each set for vehicles with a factory installed hook, snap, post, etc.
• Mats for vehicles without OE anchoring devices, are equipped with Lloyd’s proprietary anchoring system.Custom Fit Patterns
• Over 6000 unique floor designs.
• Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUV’s.
• Patterns available for most van, SUV and wagon cargo areas.
• Many one-piece full width patterns for greater coverage. Broad Range of Authorized Logo Designs/Customizing Options
• Licensed Trademark embroidered designs for 17 automotive makes including: General Motors, Ford Motor Co., Chrysler, Dodge, Hummer, Jeep, Plymouth, and Porsche.
• Over 750 embroidered emblems and designs.
• Embroidered designs done with durable nylon thread.
• Direct Embroidery: Designs are Sewn through carpet and backing.
• Embroidered Appliqué: Pre-embroidered appliqué permanently welded deep into the carpet face using RF Technology.
• Variety of thread colors.
• Optional marine grade vinyl binding materials.
• Five year warranty against defects in design, workmanship and materials.Custom floor mats are made to order. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
We have sample mats and color swatches at the store. Stop by and take a color swatch out to your car to compare colors and materials.